We are open from 8am to 3pm. We welcome tours Monday through Friday. Please call for an appointment. The optimal time for a tour is between 9am and 11am. This is when the majority of the children are indoors and activity time is in full swing. If these times are not convenient for you, we are flexible.
We would love to talk with you, please feel free to contact us at any time.
Seaside Nursery School
80 Atlantic Avenue
Marblehead, MA 01945
Phone: (781) 639-1415
From Salem/Peabody: Follow Rt. 114 into Marblehead. Turn right at fire station on Ocean St. Turn left on Atlantic Ave. Seaside is on the right after Seaside Park.
From Swampscott: Follow Rt. 129 Which turns into Atlatic Ave in Marblehead. Seaside is on the right after Seaside Park.
Resources for Parents
Useful links, policies, procedures, and forms.
- Marblehead Resources
- Marblehead Chamber of Commerce- Provides the community with information on local businesses, and events, overnight accommodations, restaurants, historical sites, parks and activities for the whole family to enjoy. Included on the site is a local business directory and monthly newsletter.
- Marblehead Counseling Center- Services include counseling, group therapy and support, parent support, education, mediation, consultation and community service. The staff is highly qualified in clinical social work and psychological counseling. Areas of expertise include anxiety disorders, depression, substance abuse, men's issues, eating disorders, sexual and domestic abuse, divorce, parenting issues, attention deficit disorders and women's issues.
- Massachusetts Government Site -The official Massachusetts Government web site. This specific link goes directly to the laws regulating child car seats.
- Health and Special Needs
- Autism Speaks- A site educating parents on the autism spectrum. It gives parents signs of autism and how to cope with an autistic child. This site is dedicated to research including causes, prevention and treatment.
- Kids Health- It is an overall health site for children. It covers all ages from birth through puberty. It gives advice on parenting, sickness, exercise, nutrition, doctors, first aid, emotions and normal development.
- Fun Resources
- The Urban Baby- This is a resource for parents residing in metropolitan cities. It is a wealth of local info including playgrounds, playgroups, parks, museums, parenting and CPR/safety classes. It also includes message boards to connect with local parents.
- Family Fun Magazine- This site has so many fun things for you and your child. It has party ideas, games, arts and crafts, recipes and printables to do at home.
- Seaside Policies
- Click below for various forms and information in PDF format
- Authorization Consent Form
- Authorization for Medication
- Developmental History
- Diapering Procedures
- Field Trip Permission
- General Policies
- Grievance Procedure
- Late Policy
- Medical Authorization
- Parent Packet
- Required Enrollment Form
- Sunscreen Permission
- Toileting Plan
- Tuition Policies